Thursday, July 16, 2009

Judson turns 5!
















Judson turned 5 on July 7th. He had a great birthday. He woke up ready to open some presents. We let him open a few from us just to get the day started!!Next, he wanted birthday muffins with a candle!! I made some blueberry muffins for the birthday boy!! Neal and my dad took him to lunch at Anne's for hotdogs!! He invited several friends to come slip n slide and celebrate his special day!! They had a great time. Neal greased the slip n slides with baby oil. I'm not sure who had more fun the kids, or Neal. And yes, Neal did try out the slip n slide. They are not as long as they used to be. They come with inflatable boogie boards now!! Finally, we had a family dinner and then opened presents. It was a great day. I can't believe I have a 5 year old!!!

1 comment:

Pickled Blu said...

wow! it goes so fast- he is such a handsome little man.