Monday, September 28, 2009

MG's special day!
















We celebrated Mary Grace's first birthday Thursday and Friday!! Thursday Judson and I made MG a special breakfast, cinnamon muffins with a candle!! MG loved it. Friday we had a few friends and family over for a birthday party. It was such a fun and special birthday. MG is so much fun. She is trying to walk every where she goes. She still falls a lot, but gets right back up and tries again. She has such a great smile and laugh!! I love to here her laugh. No one can make her laugh like her big brother. MG also loves our dogs. She wakes up in the morning asking to go see the doggies. Then she doesnt want to come in. She loves to be outside. Both of my children do. I dont mind one bit, I love to be outside also!!! I can't wait for some nice fall weather so we can really enjoy playing outside.





I have loved everyday of the past year with MG. Although I wasnt sure she was ever going to sleep all night. I tried to enjoy the sweet, quiet times with her in the wee hours. I pray daily that God would capture her heart in a very special way. I pray that she would have the confidence of knowing that her Heavenly Father created her special and has a purpose and plan for her life. I pray that she would chose to follow Him wherever He leads her. I pray that I would be a mom that encourages her to be exactly who God made her to be. She is so precious to me and Neal. But even more precious to her Father in Heaven. Thank you God for this sweet angel. Thank you for entrusting her to us for this time. Help us to be the parents she needs us to be.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

I can't believe it has been an YEAR! Where does the time go?...She is just beautiful. So happy for her big day! Love, Garrett